As Regulations issued and stipulated in Friuli Venezia Giulia on 15th of July, our company Durante Vivan has established a list of rules that every visitor has to follow when visiting our facility. These precautions are necessary to protect ourselves and our visitors health and safety.
• You are required to wear protective masks at all times during the visit;
• An operator will take your temperature on arrival at our establishment;
• It is requested to fill in a form to declare you are not currently in isolation status, that you have not recently been out of the Schengen zone, you are in good health and have not had contact with people affected by the corona virus;
• It is requested to wash and sanitize your hands regularly with alcohol-based hand sanitizers available at different points of our establishment;
• Our facility is regulated and we ask all visitors to adhere to a one meter social distancing at all times
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and adherence to these rules at all times.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need.